So many of you have heard me go on and on about the wedding Marcus and I were in that was both a military wedding and red, white and blue themed. The event itself was two weekends ago. I aplogize for the delay in blogging about it, but I needed a little time to seperate myself from the event. Anyway, after much anticipation I give you this:
Words (and pictures) really cannot begin to describe it all. I have done my best to provide a well-rounded view of the weekend via photos and captions and you can check them out here. Be sure to check back on that album in a few days because I'll be adding some of Jenny's pics when I get it to work. In the meantime, here's a list of things to pay close attention to while glancing over the pics:
- The crappy quality of my manicure and pedicure (particularly noticeable in the pedicure close-up) and they were not cheap!
- The bride's bouquet in addition to my own.
- The flowers on the guys uniforms (and you are actually not supposed to put flowers on them)
- My final hairdo - not what was expected and did not survive the night.
- The setup of the Elks Lodge
- And the many other random, wonderful, over the top greatness that made the event complete.