Thursday, July 10, 2008

Wedding Season

So, as most of you know, this is the summer of weddings for me: three in the span of five weeks to be exact. Two of these joyous occasions have already passed. I won't actually post pics of the happy couples on my blog (you know seeing as how that might be weird since it's not their blog and all). But if you're interested in seeing two of the world's most beautiful brides you can check out the Weiss-Spagnoli Wedding and the Jones-McTeer Wedding.

For those of you waiting on the edge of your seats, the most patriotic wedding happens just a week from Saturday. I know officially know how my hair and nails will look. All I can say is it's everything we've ever imagined. Don't worry, the event will be fully documented.

Oh, on a related note, two out of the three brides for this summer are pregnant for there nuptials (you can guess as to who). Combine that with the news that the wife of one of Marcus's close friends is pregnant and my cousin is expecting means the summer of weddings will be followed by the fall of baby showers. I hate being this age . . . all these weddings and babies. To all reading this not already in one of these scenarios, make the madness STOP!!!!!

1 comment:

adb said...

wanna bet who's in the next round of weddings??