Monday, March 14, 2011

Anyone Out There??

Well, I'm not sure if I still have any followers out there in the blog world since it's been such a long time since I last posted, but seeing as how we start another deployment in a week, I figured it was time to get back in business. How else will I share with the world (or the 2 people that may read this blog) all the wonderful care packages I will once again be shipping overseas. Oh yeah, and I guess I'll keep you posted on how I'm doing on the home-front and how my betrothed is doing overseas.

I'm struggling a bit with how to make these care packages dinstinct from last time; I fear I may have used up all my creative juices then! Besides, they can't just be different, they have to to BETTER! :-) I will be sure to send Marcus's address to anyone who may want it once I have it. The more people sending him pieces of home, the better!

Oh, and for anyone out there wondering: I am doing as well as can be expected...just ready to start baking some cookies!!! :-)

No comments: