Sunday, October 26, 2008

Stampin' Party

So a few weeks ago I went to my first stamping event. I don't want to get too crazy here, but it's possible I may become a stamping addict. The only that will stop it from happening is that when I went through the catalog and picked out everything I'd want to start my new stamping enterprise it added up to around $700. Anyway, here are the results of my morning of stamping:

A pretty little box:
From Blog Pics


A pretty little bag:
From Blog Pics


Two pretty little cards
From Blog Pics


And a little booklet:
From Blog Pics

From Blog Pics

From Blog Pics

From Blog Pics

From Blog Pics


Kinda cool what you can do with just one stamp set, glue, paper, and then some cool special tools.

2 comments:

adb said...

so cute!

Anonymous said...

So neat! Did you know Tony's mom is a stamper? She sold "Stamp It Up!" merchandise for years, hosted the parties, etc. She doesn't do that anymore, but still has most all of her stamps and does it in her spare time. She could give you some great stamping tips, I'm sure! :)