Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Home Decor

So here are a few pics of some recent home decor additions (one more temporary and one permanent). During tulip festival in Albany this past May Marcus and purchased this centerpiece thing that you could stick flowers in the middle of. . . I don't know what it's called. We keep it on our table all the time, but it wasn't until a Super Bowl Party two days after Marcus gave me flowers that I was able to really try it out:
From Blog Pics

Pretty cool huh? Now I just need a reason/opportunity to use it more often.

Also, Marcus and I were discussing how we need to hang more pictures on our walls. We decided to print out 8x10s of pictures we'd taken on our various adventures this past year or so and frame them. We printed out 7 altogether, but since frames can get a but pricey have only hung 3. Here they are:
From Blog Pics

Isn't that pretty? I like having pictures of places we've actually been and taken ourselves up instead of just generic pics. Oh, and a big hearty congrats to the person who can name all 3 of places pictures. I even gave you a big thumbnail to see better. 2 out of 3 are very easy. . . actually they're all pretty easy. Anyway, happy home decorating!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great choice!! Hanging picture frames and centerpiece both are looking gorgeous!!