Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Apologies

I apologize for my lack of blogging over the past few weeks. I pretty much hate the time between Thanksgiving and Christmas. One, as someone who does not celebrate Christmas, I find this season particularly annoying. Two, it always seems to fly by and I lose track of a whole month. Three, I've been trying to figure out this year why I feel like I have no time to do anything. After all, all I'm doing this year is working instead or work, school, master's essay, etc. Then it hit me, this year I have no winter break. No whole month with which to catch up on my crafting, reading, and socializing. It hurts people, the real world hurts!

Anyway, I was occupied making scarves, which I forgot to take pictures of before giving to their recipients so we'll just have to hope they send me pictures! I also have an extra special cool homemade gift to share with you all. But since that gift exchange with this special lady was put off until the new year, you'll have to wait in suspense. In the meantime, reast assured my friends, I have not forgotten about you and will get back to my regular, less sporatic, posting schedule soon. Happy Holidays!

No comments: