Sunday, September 28, 2008

Memories

So I have done a little crafting in the past few weeks. I just couldn't display my work because I had to wait to see the recipients of my genius in person. Since I recently had a wonderful day in NYC with her and her I can now share this:

From Blog Pics


From Blog Pics


I couldn't think of a more appropriate way to show my appreciation and love for these two amazing young women then by documenting our two years of grad school in scrap book form! I hope they enjoy having them as much as I enjoyed making them!

Oh, and look forward to an upcoming post showcasing a project that came out of said trip to NYC.

2 comments:

Christine said...

Thanks for leading me around the big scary city and holding true on your promise of fabric, margaritas and cupcakes.

adb said...

i second christine's "thanks". it was so nice to catch up with you and i love my scrap book! we must do it again soon! my sleeper-sofa is screaming for attention ;)